Yachts Charter Mykonos
Options & Concepts
To confirm any reservation a deposit of 20% is required. Only when the deposit is received, the booking is re-confirmed. If no deposit is received within 5 business days of the booking, the reservation request will be cancelled automatically.
Final payment (balance) must be done 10 days prior departure of the cruise.
If we cancel or change your cruise due to weather conditions or for other reasons beyond our control, we will rebook your cruise or proceed to 100% refund, we will not, however, reimburse travel, accommodation or other incidental expenses or consequential issues incurred by you.
If you cancel your cruise: We must receive notification of cancellation in writing to which we will have confirmed to be valid.
- Cancellations made with more than 40 days prior to embarkation, no fees and are subject of refund (in case of deposits or credit card charges).
- Cancellations made between 39 to 20 days prior to embarkation, 30% of the total booking fee.
- Cancellations made between 19 to 10 days prior to embarkation, 50% of the total booking fee.
- Cancellations made less than 10 days prior to embarkation, 100% of the total booking fee.
Refunds will be in the same form as the original payment to the purchaser and no interest will be paid on the amount to be refunded.
Any adjustment to the above arrangements can be confirmed only by the Reservations Department and must be in writing to be valid.
* Booking and Cancellation Policies are subject to change without prior notice. All confirmed bookings as well as new ones will be readjusted accordingly.